Inge G. Thulin
Mr. Thulin has extensive management, operational, technology and international business expertise, as demonstrated by a track record of success leading 3M Company. Mr. Thulin possesses broad industry experience drawn from 3M’s diverse businesses, commitment to research, and strong life sciences division. He also brings valuable insight into driving innovation, based on his experience with new product development and manufacturing. In addition, his directorships at other public companies, including his role as a member of the Audit Committee of Chevron Corporation, provide him with deep experience on governance issues facing large public companies.
3M Company, global technology company
- Executive chairman (2018-2019)
- Chairman, president and chief executive officer (2012-2018)
- President and chief executive officer (2012)
- Executive vice president and chief operating officer (2011-2012)
- Executive vice president, International Operations (2004-2011)